Lake Shore Electric Metering Transformer Cabinets provide a safe, convenient and standardized method to install and maintain utility metering current transformers
Typically, services over 400 amperes are required to have a conforming enclosure to house Utility provided metering current transformers. The Lake Shore Electric Utility Metering Transformer Cabinet provides the solution.
- Standardized bus bar arrangement with a
removable link in the center.
- The mountings can accommodate ring (donut) or bar type current transformers.
- Standard enclosures are designed for top or bottom entry or exit.
- Bus bar links have standard width of 4”.
- Enclosures available NEMA 1, 3R and 3R Stainless Steel.
- Padlocking provisions included.
- Services from 800 – 4000 amperes can be accommodated.
- 100% rated solid neutral with connection means provided.
- Ground lug provided.
- Conforms to First Energy’s Form 115,
- Information and Guidance for Customer Electrical Service.
- All cabinets have split, hinged doors with removable center post.
- All cabinets feature 100% rated Copper Bus.